Fotona XP Dynamis, Nd:YAG, Laser
The Fotona XP Dynamis Laser system is a good laser of choice for speed and flexibility in a dependable system you can trust without compromising efficacy. The heartbeat of the Fotona XP Dynamis are gold standard high performance non-ablative long pulse Nd:YAG and surgical QCW Nd:YAG laser engines, offering an unrivalled aesthetic treatment range.
- High Performance with 80W output power - which whilst appearing powerful is actually quite low powered compared to the other lasers on the market today like the bios 140 watt and 270 watt laser- remember more power, more speed, bigger spot size, quicker treatments
- Gold standard Nd:YAG 1064nm laser - great for dark skins bot NOT the gold standard for light skins
- Additional QCW (Quasi-Continuous Wave) Nd:Yag laser
- Advanced scanner option for great precision, speed and efficiency
- FRAC3 treatment modality
- Safety Features to treat all skin types
- User friendly
- Pre-set Treatment parameter management system
- Touch-screen control interface
High performance Aesthetic Treatments
Non-ablative aesthetic laser treatments are still as popular as ever with cosmetic clinic,s and represent a lucrative market for clinics and clinicians alike. The competitive nature of the market means that a clinic needs to stand out from the pack by offering faster more comfortable procedures without affecting the safety and efficacy. The Fotona XP Dynamis, with 80 watts of power, is precisely geared to offer that competitive advantage. And the propitiatory "Avalanche" pain-free hair removal technique is increasing its popularity among clinics and their clients every day.
The Edge in treatment range
The Nd:YAG laser of the Fotona XP Dynamis needs no introduction as a gold standard in laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, acne, vascular treatments and so on, but now unique to Fotona is Accelera. With the addition of Accelera, FRAC3 3d self-induced fractional rejuvenation can be added to the treatments you can offer increasing your portfolio of options and increase the profitability of the laser system. FRAC3 targets the tiniest of skin imperfections with a minimum amount of damage to the surrounding skin. This functionality allows a quicker recovery time, less patient downtime and exceptional results.
Fotona’s New XP Dynamis combines ablative and non-ablative aesthetic treatments with lucrative, minimally invasive surgical techniques. The high performance Nd:YAG laser combined with the powerful QCW Nd:YAG makes the XP Dynamis a serious laser system. The 1064 nm wavelength is proven to minimize discomfort whilst providing excellent long term results and lower recovery times. With the Fotona XP Dynamis the user becomes an artist being able to create a picture perfect result and reversing the anti-aging process from the inside out.
Unrivalled safety, precision and comfort
The Fotona XP Dynamis offers simple controls, innovative and unique safety features and easy to use pre-set treatment parameters that not only make the work easier but safer and more efficient with a greater level of patient comfort than ever seen before such as:
- VSP technology – A square pulse eliminating needless energy to the skin
- EFC – Energy feedback control – Checking and controlling each pulse of laser energy, ensuring the output is exactly matched for a safe and effective treatment avoiding uncontrolled energy fluctuations
Both of these core Fotona technologies gives piece of mind not only the user but also to the client knowing that the parameter set will be delivered safely and precisely throughout the treatment cycle.
- Hair Removal - Fast, virtually pain-free, for all skin types but best on dark skin
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin tightening
- Vascular lesions
- Verruca & Warts
But also surgical treatments including
- Laser Lipolysis
- Laser Assisted Hyperhidrosis
- Endo-Venous Laser Ablation of varicose veins
On purchasing a Fotona XP Spectro in the UK, the purchase package includes not only the laser but also:
- Full System Training
- Delivery and installation
- Marketing pack
- Information pack
- Cooling system with 3 year warranty
- Excellent value, service packages
- Part Exchange option
- R33 hand piece with standard 2mm, 4mm and 9mm spot-sizes
Max. pulse energy:
Max. average power
PULSE: 0.1 to 50 ms, QCW: 0.1 to 2 ms
PULSE: 0.5 to 75 Hz, QCW: up to 100 Hz
The XP Dynamis is a more powerful version of the Fotona’s entry level system the XP Spectro. The increase in power of the XP Dynamis permits even faster, more efficient, treatments.
You may also be interested in Fotona' flagship model; the Fotona SP Dynamis dual laser system with both Nd:YAG with Erbium:YAG laser sources for a vast array of applications.
"Fotona lasers are made in Europe and confidently state that they are "The highest performance, best made laser systems in the world." The one word translation: Reliability. I speak from experience. I helped pioneer Erbium Laser Resurfacing 15 years ago utilizing a Fotona Er:YAG laser, and presented the data at the ASLMS Annual Meeting in 1997. My Fotona laser is now in its second decade of use, and needed only one minor service call to change out a mirror. I can confidently add yet another one word translation: Dependability!"
Albert J. Nemeth, MD.